General Data Protection Regulations: Privacy Notice
Who will control my data?
The information you provide to us is kept by Lloyds Rigging Lifting Testing Ltd, SO98, HMNB, Devonport, Plymouth, PL22BG
There’s something I don’t understand.
If you need help in understanding or completing this form, please contact Andrew Horton by any of the following email@example.com or 01752 367296
How we will use the information about you.
The information you provide on this form will be used to for accounting purposes, to provide quotations, to fulfil contracts or, occasionally, to provide marketing information relevant to your needs.
Who else will we share your information with?
The information provided on this form will only be shared with one of our suppliers, or couriers, for the purposes of goods delivery or collection.
How will we look after your data.
- Your data will be held at Lloyds Rigging Lifting Testing Ltd, SO98, HMNB, Devonport, Plymouth, PL2 2BG and our cloud hosters and will not be processed outside of the UK/the EEA. Access to your information will only be made to authorised members of staff who are required to process it for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice.
- Our sub-contractor(s) detailed in this privacy notice will also maintain the same levels of security that we do which are set out in the contract we have with them.
How long will you keep this information for?
- We will retain your information for a period as laid down by statutory requirement or three years after our last quotation to you – whichever is the shorter.
What are my data rights?
Your personal information belongs to you and you have the right to:
- be informed of how we will process it
- request a copy of what we hold about you and in commonly used electronic format if you wish (if you provided this to us electronically for automated processing, we will return it in the same way)
- have it amended if it’s incorrect or incomplete
- have it deleted (where we do not have a legal requirement to retain it)
- withdraw your consent if you no longer wish us to process
- restrict how we process it
- object to us using it for marketing or research purposes
- object to us using it in relation to a legal task or in the exercise of an official authority
- request that a person reviews an automated decision where it has had an adverse effect on you
How do I exercise these rights?
If you would like to access any of the information we hold about you or have concerns regarding the way we have processed your information, please contact:
Lloyds Rigging Lifting Testing Ltd, SO98, HMNB, Devonport, Plymouth, PL2 2BG, 01752 367296
I don’t agree with something.
We would prefer any complaints to be made to us initially so that we have the opportunity to see if we can put things right. However, if you are unhappy with the way we have processed your information or how we have responded to your request to exercise any of your rights in relation to your data, you can raise your concerns direct with the Information Commissioner’s Office Tel No. 0303 123 1113 https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Why do you need my information?
We need your information for accounting purposes, to provide quotations, to fulfil contracts or, occasionally, to provide marketing information relevant to your needs.
Thank you for your cooperation but if you have any queries please contact us as below:-
Lloyds Rigging Lifting Testing Ltd, SO98, HMNB, Devonport, Plymouth, PL22BG or 01752 367296